The Scotsman includes Callander among its list of the best golf courses in their 4th February 2009 issue, ahead of Carnoustie's Championship Course. Peter MacMichael describes Callander as 'great fun to play'.
It is no accident that Golf Monthly rated Callander among the top ten courses in Scotland for visitors, alongside Gleneagles, Turnberry and St. Andrews.
The National Club Golfer magazine described Callander as
... a fantastically secluded location, diverse holes with great greens and stunning views of Ben Ledi and the Trossachs all combine to create a memorable experience.
Scotland's Golf Gems stated
The backdrop at Callander is as uplifting as the course is diverse and it is a pleasure to see your ball scorching towards its target against such amazing scenery.
In addition to the above you will find a welcoming atmosphere, a great support staff and golf at reasonable prices. Whether you are a visitor or someone locally seeking membership of a friendly golf club, Callander is worthy of your consideration.
Special Offers - Visitors
- SPECIAL GREEN FEES prices for April
Mid-week £20 Weekend £30.
- TWILIGHT GOLF after 3:30 p.m. ONLY £40 per Fourball.
- Arrange a Charity Day at Callander - Registered Charities can book tee times for £40 per tee time (only £10 per head).
Special Offers - Members
- Members who bring a party of 12 or more work/family to play at Callander will receive £10 reduction of the Green Fee in place at the time.
- Second Club? Only £280 to join Callander.
- Want to play a variety of courses for half the normal green fees? Callander Members can.
At the Club’s Annual General Meeting on 16th January 2013, the following was agreed:
- Subscriptions for Full Membership set at £495 and Seniors at £470 (for other Subscriptions, see Members page);
- Payment of Subscriptions may be made in two equal instalments (see Members page for conditions);
- Members concessions maintained at £8